Cargasm

Robert Goren is a 'Car God', that's for sure. So far as we know, in his youth he learned to love classic cars and he uses S word (sweet) for certain rare automobiles, one of them is 1971 Chevelle Malibu. He also has a 'buddy' named Lewis, an auto mechanic shop owner specializing in classic car restoration (Pardoner's Tale - S01E08). In episode Cherry Red (S02E19) we see him playing with model cars (1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, 1964 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS, 1965 Jaguar Roadster, 1966 Corvette Stingray, 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro). In the same episode, Goren when seeing the 1962 Ferrari GTO says they only made 35 of them though it's believed there were 36 produced. In episode F.P.S (S03E10) we witness him -in envy- pulling the car keys of a suspect who owns Ferrari 575M Maranello (presumably). And in episode Betrayed (S07E13) we suprisingly catch him fancying a Range Rover.

LOCI Squad Car

Speaking for myself, the only time I remember him using (actually we see him waiting for his off-duty partner with the car keys in his hand) NYPD vehicle (Ford-GMC SUV) is the episode Siren Call (S06E03) as when Goren and Eames are both in a squad car, Eames likes to drive. Goren once commented on this by saying 'that's her thing'. Well, she's the senior and Goren respects that, I guess (The Third Horseman S01E11). We also watch Goren driving his own classic car (we can't see the car clearly due to CU shot of Goren, is it 1965 Mustang?) through Times Square billboards in episode Untethered (S07E09). In fact, I've got lots of things to say on cars (I've to admit I'm one of those lead foot idiots, I smashed my last three cars into pieces, in the meantime won several cups in several rallies etc. Oh well, I'm innocent by reason of insanity) unfortunately I feel sick. Two nights in a row I was in downtown to meet some Turkish and Swiss friends, living in NY. Well, in short never try Mediterraen Turkish cuisine after having fondue-burli-wine Bermuda Triangle. No, I'm not picking holes in the foods, especially on fondue Swiss Hotel is the finest, accept no imitations! In Switzerland the rule is that anyone who lets the bread slip from the fork into the fondue has to provide a bottle of wine. I'm kinda all thumbs so all night long I ordered and drank, drank and ordered. Yes, I'm also a pussycat, whatever:)
Same Old Story (A LOCI Photo Novel)