Famous Blue Pen

Robert Goren and his blue pen. Since the first season of LOCI, I just can't remember how many times I wished I was that blue pen though I have never seen him holding the pen with the tip in his mouth:) And after all these years nothing has changed, I still wanna be his pen. In btw, I love you and your songs very much Mr. Leonard Cohen and I I hope you forgive me because I've changed your Famous Blue Raincoat lyrics a bit. Sincerely, Derin.

'... It's four in the morning, the end of october
I'm writing you now just to see if you're better
New York is cold, but I like where I'm living
Because you're here
Ah, the last time I watched you
You looked so much sadder

But wiser and once again
Your famous blue pen was in your hand
And what can I tell you Bobby, my killer
What can I possibly say?
I guess that I love you, I guess I want you...'

For more pictures please check the link: Famous Blue Pen