Sympathy For Lady Vengeance

Well, I don't have any when it comes to Nicole Wallace. It would be more appropriate for me to say 'Sympathy For The Devil', I suppose:) For a brief info; Sympathy For Lady Vengeance is the third segment in Chan-Wook Park's revenge trilogy, the first being Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance and then Oldboy. Whether you are a fan of the genre or not, all three should be on your must-see list. Truly mind blowing works of art, for me, at least. Anyway, if we return to Nicole, frankly I'm just in the pursuit of a good closure, that's all. The more I write about her, the more I get frustrated. (Oh well, I have every reason to dislike her! I could give you the standard list of reasons why but I’ll skip past all that). Aside from my frustration, there is yet another blindly obvious fact: Now that she's gone, why bother spending time on her? As said by Friedrich Nietzche, 'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger' and in many instances this is the case. However, as a matter of fact 'what doesn't kill you' just killed you which was too much hate Nicole. Btw what doesn't kill me... Hurts like hell:) Well, FYI: If things could have been completely different, it wouldn't have worked out for you anyway. Robert Goren has nothing you need and everything you don't.

Nicole Wallace alias Genus In Fur;
A Woman Leopold Von Sacher Masoch Would Love To Adore

Ai! You see! We shouldn't expect much from a woman who likes fur anyway, should we? Faux or not, it really doesn't matter. I'm against any kind of it, while I'm living and even when I'm dead. Some people may say 'I wear a fake one. I'm not bad at all, right?' Wrong. For me, this is just a politically correct fairy tale. Well, you don't have to agree with me but it is this pretentiousness, this pecuniary emulation, this very Dandyism which stimulates or motivates or reinforces, call it whatever you want, the designers to come up with more fur clothings. Shhh! Save it! I kinda suffer from Empathy Deficit Disorder when it comes to fur issue besides my blog, my ideas, my rules:) No seriously, I may have been a little too harsh, I know. Well, the thing is; Swiss Roger Federer lost Australian Open Men's Singles Final today and I got the flu - again! So far so bad! Therefore please try to forgive me if I'm acting out. I could say more, but you get the general idea, I assume and hope. Anyway so long Nicole or bye bye Le Diable Amoureux, I should say. Please don't come back.

A Blindly Obvious NY Fact For Nicole