Crouching Bobby Hidden Dragon

While I was reading the Hidden Treasure of Jalaluddin Rumi, a groundbreaking classic on sufism this funny, intriguing idea suddenly flashed into my mind. The dirty little corner of my mind is online, I guess:) You might all know, though considered as dead, Latin is still the dominant language in medical education. As practice makes perfect; I keep using Latin words just for fun occasionally. Very briefly, since our first hominin, Homo Erectus; we have had enough of Homo specifications throughout the history. Homo Economicus (F.Taylor), Homo Faber (Max Frisch), Homo Ludens (Johan Huizinga), Homo Academicus (Pierre Bourdieu) etc. Because of his lean, I've made up the term Homo Italicus for Bobby:) Now I'm changing it to Homo Subsido.

For more: Crouching Bobby.