Cogito Ergo Sum

Cogito Ergo Sum, in English I Think Therefore I Am is a philosophical statement used by Rene Descartes. In fact Descartes's original statement was in French (Je Pense Donc Je Suis) from his work Discourse On Method, not in Latin. Well, I know it's rather easy to take a look at any maxim and dismiss it as stupid. Sadly, for my part Cogito Ergo Sum as an argument is as invalid as St. Anselm's Ontological Proof. I prefer and appreciate Kurt Godel's approach on that matter but this whole issue is out of our area. So have you noticed before? Most of the time, our detective seems to be very preoccupied, deeply absorbed in thoughts. Honestly what are you thinking about Bobby? World peace? Fermat's Last Theorem? Dirty dishes in the sink? Oh well, I've been thinking about one thing all the time. You know that birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it! Let's do it! Let's... Please fill in the blank.

For more please check the link: The Thinking Man. And by the way happy holidays to all!